General Information About Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College, a community of learners dedicated to the integration of Christian faith and academic excellence, exists to instill in our students a commitment to lifelong learning, spiritual development, and service to God, through a program characterized by academic rigor, practical experience and spiritual direction in a Christ focused environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Remedial services
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 183 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 71% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 23 English 19 24 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 784 Native American 7.0 Asian 5.0 African American 123.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 623 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0