General Information About Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College, a community of learners dedicated to the integration of Christian faith and academic excellence, exists to instill in our students a commitment to lifelong learning, spiritual development, and service to God, through a program characterized by academic rigor, practical experience and spiritual direction in a Christ focused environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Remedial services
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 183 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 71% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 23 English 19 24 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 784 Native American 7 Asian 5 African American 123 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 623 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0