General Information About Ecclesia College
As an institution of higher learning, Ecclesia College mentors effective leaders to strengthen the foundations of society through the life and values of Christ.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 64 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 82% Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 240 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 166 Enrolled FullTime Graduates