General Information About New Tyler Barber College Inc
The goal of New Tyler is to provide all students with the education necessary to become qualified, successful hairstylists. The course of instruction is intended to qualify students for the Arkansas State Barber Board written and practical examinations. It is the policy of New Tyler to continue the tradition it is recognized for. We try to instill dedication in each student to provide the most comfortable and top quality services the school can offer.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 78 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 78.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 67 Enrolled FullTime Graduates