General Information About Northwest Technical Institute
To be the pre-eminent institution of higher learning in the training of high school graduates for a career in Product Design & Engineering Technology or Architectural Building Technology at the Associate Degree level. This training will be conducted in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area to meet the needs of industry in that area. This mission will be accomplished by exceeding the expectations of NTI students, NTI graduates, and industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 346 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 19.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 313 Enrolled FullTime Graduates