General Information About Searcy Beauty College Inc
Our mission is to train our students to become licensed professionals in their chosen field of study. That our students conduct themselves as professionals and take pride in their abilities as designers in the challenging, ever-changing art of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 42 Enrolled FullTime Graduates