General Information About University of Arkansas Community College-Batesville
UACCB provides affordable access to technical education and college transfer programs that meet the diverse higher education needs of the citizens of north central Arkansas. The College also promotes economic development and an enhanced quality of life for the community through adult education, developmental education, customized business and industry training, and continuing education programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,042 Native American 18 Asian 16 African American 72 Hispanic 32 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,111 Enrolled FullTime Graduates