General Information About University of Arkansas Community College-Hope
The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville, a comprehensive community college, provides learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve. We continuously identify and respond to the diverse educational needs of students, workforce and community. We value: -The contributions of individuals and relationships built on trust and respect. -Students and our role in assisting each student to identify refine, and meet his or her educational and career goals. -Providing activities and experiences that strengthen and enrich our community. -Providing people opportunities that enhance their quality of life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,928 Native American 6 Asian 8 African American 677 Hispanic 62 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 888 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0