General Information About Velvatex College of Beauty Culture
Our Mission is to provide a post-secondary education in a cosmetology career such as Cosmetology, Cosmetology Instructor and Manicuring to any student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 25 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 25 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 6 Enrolled FullTime Graduates