General Information About Adrians Beauty College of Turlock
The college provides career training in Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and related fields. The Institution graduate students with the skills needed to secure entry level employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 126 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 200 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 5 Hispanic 105 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 185 Enrolled FullTime Graduates