General Information About Advance Beauty College
Advance Beauty College strongly believe in preparing the students to pass the licensure exam in order to become a successful professional of the Cosmetology art and related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 39%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 688 Native American 0 Asian 680 African American 0 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 631 Enrolled FullTime Graduates