General Information About Advanced College
AC's mission is to build an educational setting that allows for an intellectual and productive environment for students in today's advanced technology. This mission aims at providing career education to students of diverse backgrounds, interest, and abilities. Its goal is to provide technical skills and knowledge necessary for employment and career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 184 Native American 0.0 Asian 10.0 African American 32.0 Hispanic 140.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 261 Enrolled FullTime Graduates