General Information About American Beauty College
At ABC, our mission and prime objective is to offer our students the training to assist them to acquire the knwoledge and skills necessary to pass the California State- bureau of Barbering and Cosmetology examination required for a state license. Our prime vocational objective is to train and produce knowledgeable graduates able to seek and find entry-level employment in the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 41 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 23.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates