General Information About American Career College
American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all students have the right to succeed to their full potential. To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career College’s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level positions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 352 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 76% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,496 Native American 9 Asian 72 African American 132 Hispanic 775 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,360 Enrolled FullTime Graduates