General Information About American College of Healthcare
American Career College is dedicated to the belief that all students have the right to succeed to their full potential. To meet this challenge in postsecondary education, American Career College’s mission is to provide adult learners with the skills and technical knowledge needed for initial employment in entry-level positions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 42 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 42 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 3 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 371 Enrolled FullTime Graduates