General Information About American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
The mission of the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine is to provide exemplary professional education and quality patient care in acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>Study abroad
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 386 Native American 2 Asian 119 African American 4 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 212