General Information About Art Center College of Design
To provide the best art and design education experience through a multi-faceted program of transdisciplinary studies and real-world relevance. To train top art and design professionals who will harness the power of their disciplines to become business and industry leaders capable of catalyzing positive change in the world
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 742 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 61% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,160 Native American 14 Asian 574 African American 41 Hispanic 189 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,330 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 166