General Information About Asian American International Beauty College
Our basic philosophy is to offer training to successfully prepare graduates with skills needed to secure employment in the field of Cosmetology. With this in mind, we continually survey the profession to keep abreast of current trends, designs and techniques required by employers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 161 Percent Admitted 93% Men Admitted 93% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 502 Native American 0 Asian 498 African American 0 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates