General Information About Associated Technical College
Our mission is to provide result-oriented training programs to help individuals develop the quality job skills needed for success in career areas offering long-range opportunities. We design our programs to put you into the job market as quickly as possible. Class hours are flexible, with Morning and Afternoon classes, so you can keep your job while you train. Our commitment is to provide you with hands-on, practical (learn-by-doing) training in well-paying career fields, where there is a demand for qualified, entry-level employees. Our experienced instructional staff constantly updates and broadens program content and learning methods to prepare you for the changing needs of today’s real world job market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 96 Native American 3.0 Asian 1.0 African American 30.0 Hispanic 43.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 109 Enrolled FullTime Graduates