General Information About Brooks Institute
Brooks Institute is a visual arts school with campuses in Santa Barbara and Ventura, California, that offers career training through hands-on classes. Students enjoy focused attention from instructors with industry experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,425 Percent Admitted 50% Men Admitted 46% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $26,820 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $9,072
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,757 Native American 8 Asian 83 African American 29 Hispanic 160 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 764 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 39