General Information About Brownson Technical School
Brownson Technical School's (BTS) mission is to make a positive change in someone's life through vocational training. At the heart of our mission is the desire to address the divergent needs and aspirations of the variety of adult learners who come to us from a wide range of educational, occupational and experiential backgrounds all of whom have chosed to acquire new technical skills so as to change or advance their individual careers and lifestyles.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 283 Native American 1 Asian 42 African American 22 Hispanic 123 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 43 Enrolled FullTime Graduates