General Information About California College of the Arts
California College of the Arts educates students to shape culture through the practice and critical study of the arts. The college prepares its students for lifelong creative work and service to their communities through a curriculum in art, architecture, design and writing.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,182 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,774 Native American 13.0 Asian 254.0 African American 59.0 Hispanic 168.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,307 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 444