General Information About California College of the Arts
California College of the Arts educates students to shape culture through the practice and critical study of the arts. The college prepares its students for lifelong creative work and service to their communities through a curriculum in art, architecture, design and writing.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,182 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $33,254 Room & Board Charge $6,800 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500 Dorm Capacity 271
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,774 Native American 13 Asian 254 African American 59 Hispanic 168 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,307 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 444