General Information About California Culinary Academy
California Culinary Academy is passionately dedicated to providing the highest standard of education to all students in preparation for careers positions in the culinary and hospitality industries. Our faculty and staff are exemplary models of quality and integrity and committed to furthering the values of learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $15,536 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $3,386
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,237 Native American 9 Asian 116 African American 41 Hispanic 96 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 832 Enrolled FullTime Graduates