General Information About California Healing Arts College
To provide you, our students with the best possible training in massage therapy, in combination with the practical business skills you will need for building a successful massage career. Our hope is that you will complete our program feeling a love and appreciation for the wonder and miracle of healing with nothing more than your heart and your hands.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 143 Native American 0 Asian 10 African American 27 Hispanic 38 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 155 Enrolled FullTime Graduates