General Information About California State University-Dominguez Hills
We provide education, scholarship and service that are, by design, accessible and transformative. We welcome students who seek academic achievement, personal fulfillment, and preparation for the work of today and tomorrow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 11,055 Percent Admitted 50% Men Admitted 44% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 360 460 Math 350 460
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 18 English 12 19 Math 15 18
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,857 Native American 48.0 Asian 1,607.0 African American 4,029.0 Hispanic 5,146.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 7,105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1,315