General Information About Cambridge Junior College
Cambridge Junior College is an accredited educational institution that offers hands-on programs for students looking to change or advance their career path and focus. We have specific training in the growing business and healthcare career fields. We are focused and passionate about the services we provide to our students. We know our graduates will become the foundation to our local economy, and we are improving our community one graduate at a time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 139 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 98% Full Time Retention Rate 85%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 276 Native American 10 Asian 25 African American 9 Hispanic 92 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 201 Enrolled FullTime Graduates