General Information About Career Academy of Beauty
CAofB is committed to our students from the first day of enrollment through graduation and beyond. OUr goal is not only to prepare our students to pass State Board but to also incorporate salon techniques and advanced procedures for salon success. We plan to build every students' self esteem and to teach professional ethics and encourage a positive attitude. Our objective is that all student find the perfect job for them and we will support all of our graduates with job placement assistance to ensure a successful future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 321 Native American 1 Asian 30 African American 12 Hispanic 90 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates