General Information About Career Colleges of America
Career Colleges of America (CCA) will provide quality and valued-training programs and services to our students in order for themto obtain the skills and competencies needed for entry-level positions in their chosen fields; locate employment opportunities for our graduates; and promote an environment for employees and students which fosters teamwork, personal growth, and respect for the individual.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,547 Native American 4 Asian 38 African American 471 Hispanic 892 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 848 Enrolled FullTime Graduates