General Information About Carrington College California-Citrus Heights
The Mission of Western Career College is to provide education in the health care field; leading to an Associate in Science Degree and/or Certificate of Achievement. Western Career College is committed to a skill-based approach to education that will prepare graduates for employment in entry level positions in the health care field and afford them the opportunity to obtain the credentials with which to advance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 243 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,207 Native American 14 Asian 69 African American 76 Hispanic 125 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 815 Enrolled FullTime Graduates