General Information About Casa Loma College-Van Nuys
Casa Loma College is dedicated to providing the highest standard of education, service, and excellence in the disciplines of nursing, allied health, and the public sector arena. Our programs are designed to respond to the changing needs of our students by creating effective means of instruction that expand access to learning and provide opportunities for adults to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 484 Percent Admitted 91% Men Admitted 91% Women Admitted 91% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 908 Native American 3 Asian 204 African American 249 Hispanic 264 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 494 Enrolled FullTime Graduates