General Information About Central California School
To prepare students and to further competence through advanced training. This mission of this college is to provide classroom education along with practical application and to afford students an education that is updated in the most recent technical advances.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 316 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 4 Hispanic 179 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 285 Enrolled FullTime Graduates