General Information About Central Coast College
To provide high-quality career training that meets the needs of our students and community. Central Coast allows the transfer of eligible credits, but the acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 395 Percent Admitted 12% Men Admitted 9% Women Admitted 12% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 442 Native American 3 Asian 21 African American 24 Hispanic 315 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 152 Enrolled FullTime Graduates