General Information About Central Coast College
To provide high-quality career training that meets the needs of our students and community. Central Coast allows the transfer of eligible credits, but the acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 75 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 63% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate N/A
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 191 Native American 3 Asian 3 African American 5 Hispanic 179 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 202 Enrolled FullTime Graduates