General Information About Cerro Coso Community College
Our mission is to educate, innovate, inspire and serve. We demonstrate our commitment to student learning and accomplish our mission as we: Educate students who seek transfer for baccalaureate degrees, career and technical education, workforce training, college preparation, and lifelong learning; Innovate through our instructional processes, delivery systems, and business operations; Inspire our students to strive for excellence in achieving their aspirations, our employees to deliver quality instruction and learning support, and our communities by supporting economic development and responding to their needs in a timely and professional manner; and Serve our clients and our communities with relevance, timeliness and excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,010 Native American 314.0 Asian 526.0 African American 517.0 Hispanic 1,465.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,172 Enrolled FullTime Graduates