General Information About Charles A. Jones Skills and Business Education Center
The mission of the Charles A. Jones Skills and Business Education Center is to enrich the lives of adults by providing a learning environment for academic and vocational training; thereby, empowering them to become employed, and productive members of their communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,336 Native American 46.0 Asian 664.0 African American 299.0 Hispanic 268.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 601 Enrolled FullTime Graduates