General Information About Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science
The mission of the College of Medicine is to provide education, research, and clinical service in the context of community engagement in order to train physician leaders who promote wellness, who provide care with excellence and compassion and who are committed to transforming the health of diverse and underserved communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 286 Native American 2.0 Asian 46.0 African American 113.0 Hispanic 65.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 85 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 37