General Information About Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles
At Cleveland Chiropractic College, you will put health and healing into your own two hands. The science, natural philosophy and time-tested art of chiropractic combine to make it one of the most rewarding — not to mention cost-effective and fastest-growing — health care professions in the world. Chiropractic health care focuses primarily on spinal function and its relationship to the nervous system and good health. Doctors of chiropractic emphasize that the body is a self-regulating and self-healing organism. The chiropractor’s goal is to use spinal and extremity adjusting techniques, along with advice on diet, exercise and positive lifestyle choices, to help the body help itself.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 471 Native American 0 Asian 44 African American 14 Hispanic 37 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 53 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 218