General Information About Clovis Adult Education
The purpose of Clovis Adult Education is to offer lifelong educational opportunities and services which address the unique needs of our diverse community by providing the means to become productive community members and workers, effective family members, and lifelong learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,991 Native American 42.0 Asian 472.0 African American 181.0 Hispanic 1,124.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 779 Enrolled FullTime Graduates