General Information About Coachella Valley Beauty College
Our prime objective at Coachella Valley Beauty College is to prepare our students to become successful members of the cosmetology profession and successfully pass the State Board Examination. In order to fulfill our objective; we not only teach the techniques and artistry of cosmetology; we also teach poise, charm, self-reliance, business practices, and personal hygiene. We continually survey the profession to keep abreast of current trends, designs and techniques required by employers. Teachers give ôindividualö as well as ôclassö instruction. This combination helps serious students realize their goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 157 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 118.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 135 Enrolled FullTime Graduates