General Information About Coastline Beauty College
Coastline Beauty College is committed to student success through preparing students to pass the Licensure Exam in order to become successful professionals in the fields of the Cosmetology Arts/Science and Massage Therapy.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 572 Native American 1.0 Asian 535.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates