General Information About COBA Academy
Since 1965, exclusive salons and the entertainment industry in Southern California and beyond have sought out COBA Academy graduates. As a licensed cosmetology professional, you will be prepared for a career in beauty, make-up, nail tech and hair design.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 141 Native American 1.0 Asian 4.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 39.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 115 Enrolled FullTime Graduates