General Information About Cogswell Polytechnical College
Strategically located in Silicon Valley and with over one hundred years of academic history, Cogswell provides accredited higher education that empowers students to innovate through the fusion of art and engineering.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 76 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 87% Women Admitted 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 260 Native American 0.0 Asian 29.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 30.0