General Information About College of the Canyons
College of the Canyons provides relevant academic education at the lower division level, workforce training for businesses and lifelong learning programs for all who seek those opportunities. College of the Canyons will help students with diverse interests and needs meet their educational goals and develop learning strategies required of productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 36,647 Native American 233 Asian 3,562 African American 2,443 Hispanic 9,817 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 8,859 Enrolled FullTime Graduates