General Information About College of the Sequoias
College of the Sequoias is a comprehensive community college focused on student learning that leads to productive work, lifelong learning and community involvement. College of the Sequoias affirms that our mission is to help our diverse student population achieve their transfer and /or occupational objectives and to advance the economic growth and global competitiveness of business and industry within our region. College of the Sequoias is committed to supporting students' mastery of basic skills and to providing programs and services that foster student success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 18,984 Native American 252.0 Asian 1,017.0 African American 649.0 Hispanic 8,534.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,756 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0