General Information About Community Based Education and Development DBA CBD College
The Mission of CBD College is to provide educational opportunities, leading to careers or career advancement, in an open and supportive environment that encourages a lifelong quest for knowledge.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 566 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 16 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 232 Enrolled FullTime Graduates