General Information About Copper Mountain Community College
Our mission is to provide access to educational opportunities for diverse desert communities through a comprehensive curriculum and a passion for the success of every individual student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,401 Native American 38.0 Asian 103.0 African American 138.0 Hispanic 277.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 736 Enrolled FullTime Graduates