General Information About Cosumnes River College
Cosumnes River College is an open access, student-centered, comprehensive community college that prepares students to realize their educational and career aspirations through exemplary transfer, general, and career education in an academically rigorous and inclusive environment. CRC also offers exceptional instruction in basic skills and English for non-native speakers, as well as a broad array of life-long learning, community service, and workforce development programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 22,595 Native American 166.0 Asian 6,622.0 African American 3,201.0 Hispanic 2,833.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,164 Enrolled FullTime Graduates