General Information About Dongguk University Los Angeles
Educate and train students of Oriental medicine in the prevention of disease and the prolonging of a healthy life by stimulating the body's natural healing mechanisms, keeping in mind the need for both Eastern and Western approaches to physical and emotional well-being; and, to provide the general public with affordable access to quality health care.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style=\"font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px\">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 231 Native American 0 Asian 137 African American 3 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 183