General Information About East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational Program
Regional Occupational Program (ROP) is a public education service that provides practical, hands-on career preparation and career guidance. East San Gabriel Valley ROP is one of 72 ROP's in the state of California. The ROP is designed to provide students with the technical skills required for particular jobs. Community-based internships in local business and industry sites are offered in many classes. Every course offers a unit on employment seeking skill, which includes the job application, resume, and interview preparation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 97%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 676 Native American 12 Asian 86 African American 121 Hispanic 196 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 550 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0