General Information About Elegance International
EI provides education, training, resources and leadership in the fields of professional makeup, for beauty, corrective and cosmetic industries, as well as for theatrical and live performances, print media, television, film and special effects.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 65 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 67% Women Admitted 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 124 Native American 0.0 Asian 9.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 54.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 52 Enrolled FullTime Graduates