General Information About Elite Beauty College
The objective of the Beauty Salon School is to equip students with fundamental knowledge and experience that will enable them to meet the necessary requirements of State Board Cosmetology Exam; thereby enabling the student to obtain a Cosmetology Operator License and employment in the student's desired area(s) of the beauty field, using the skills mastered as a result of the training provided.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 174 Native American 0.0 Asian 170.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates