General Information About Empire College School of Business
Empire College's mission is to place students in a positive, supportive educational environment that fosters self-esteem and provides them the opportunity to succeed. The focused, practical curricula and college environment are centered on students' employability, thereby addressing our added mission to supply employers with qualified graduates whose job skills and work ethic meet industry requirements.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 847 Native American 30 Asian 32 African American 34 Hispanic 207 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 643 Enrolled FullTime Graduates